Using legal expertise from these areas of practice alongside our particular interest in technology, we provide tech businesses and their clients with effective mechanisms for resolving disputes. Our expertise includes:
- Claims arising out of failed software, app and web development projects, including e-commerce sites, customer relationship management (CRM) systems and large-scale websites.
- Disputes relating to cryptocurrency and crypto assets, including those arising in circumstances of insolvency.
- Disputes involving outsourced and managed service providers.
- Disputes in respect of the provision of telecommunication and internet services, including mobile and satellite telecommunications systems.
- Disputes arising out of data breaches and hacking, including those frauds relating to payment diversions.
Our lawyers are tech-savvy and work using cloud infrastructure and agile methodology. We can swiftly get to grips with the technical aspects of a matter, often providing innovative legal solutions.
Where cases need to litigate, we have expertise acting in technology disputes in the specialist Technology and Construction list of the Business and Property Courts. We can also craft bespoke forms of alternative dispute resolution designed to identify issues to be proportionately resolved between the parties with a view to avoiding or limiting litigation.
“Marc Keidan is a force of nature: irrepressibly energetic; absolutely determined to find the right strategic solution; hugely client focused and ever sensitive to the client's commercial (and cost) needs. He is also hugely knowledgeable about misselling claims against banks.”
“Luke Harrison is a first class tactician, always obtains the best result for his clients. He is incredibly hard working and seems to never run out of energy”
“Marc Keidan is a charming and charismatic partner. He inspires confidence in his clients.”
“Luke Harrison is very insightful and has an ability to read into what the other side are thinking, and he has an uncanny ability to know how they will react. He has a fine analytical mind and he is highly respected amongst his peers.”
“Marc Keidan - truly experienced, fearless and fantastic to work with.”
“I am always amazed and impressed by Luke Harrison's energy and enthusiasm in respect of each and every case. He always has time for both clients and counsel and always goes the extra mile.”
“Marc Keidan is well known for knowing pretty much everything that is going on in the litigation arena at any one time. He is a real brain box. He is pragmatic and extremely bright.”
“Luke Harrison is an inspirational leader and very well known in the market and admired for what he has done.”
Meet our specialist team: Technology and Cyber
Our lawyers are members of the following professional associations: