Can we help?
Using legal expertise from these areas of practice alongside our particular interest in technology, we provide tech businesses and their clients with effective mechanisms for resolving disputes. Our expertise includes:
- Claims arising out of failed software, app and web development projects, including e-commerce sites, customer relationship management (CRM) systems and large-scale websites.
- Disputes relating to cryptocurrency and crypto assets, including those arising in circumstances of insolvency.
- Disputes involving outsourced and managed service providers.
- Disputes in respect of the provision of telecommunication and internet services, including mobile and satellite telecommunications systems.
- Disputes arising out of data breaches and hacking, including those frauds relating to payment diversions.
Our lawyers are tech-savvy and work using cloud infrastructure and agile methodology. We can swiftly get to grips with the technical aspects of a matter, often providing innovative legal solutions.
Where cases need to litigate, we have expertise acting in technology disputes in the specialist Technology and Construction list of the Business and Property Courts. We can also craft bespoke forms of alternative dispute resolution designed to identify issues to be proportionately resolved between the parties with a view to avoiding or limiting litigation.
Our lawyers are members of the following professional associations: